How to Reserve on Hotelpedia
Step 1. Search and Find
Step 2. Registration and Log-in
Step 3. Entering Traveler’s Information
Step 4. Order Confirmation and Payment
Step 5. Issuing Voucher
- Type in the name of your residence or destination of choice in the “Search” box. Once you have started typing, the system will help you and automatically show you a list of similar results.
- Select the “enter date” and “leave date” information in the provided slots which are accessible separately.
- Click on “Search” button.
- If necessary, you can use the search filters (such as type of resort, class, and price range) on the left side of the search-results page so that you can get the most suitable results.
- By clicking on “select room” button for each of the results, you will be able to have a look at resort pictures, equipment and accommodation options and other complementary information.
- After studying and selecting your residence of choice, you can modify “number of rooms” and “room capacity” options (the prices will be shown for the number of nights)
- By clicking on “Reserve” button, you will enter the next step in which you can enter your information and “register” on our website. If you are already a member, you can simply log in by entering your email and password.
- After logging into your control panel, click on “continue” button and enter the specifications of one of the guests including “name, nationality, telephone number, and national code” per each room. Then click on “continue”. Now you will see your booking confirmation message and you have to wait for your order to be confirmed.
- In a short time, your request will be processed by the operator, and your order status will be changed to “pending payment”. By clicking “orders list”, you can proceed to pay online.
- After successful payment, you will be automatically redirected to your control panel and your voucher will be issued. You can print your voucher.